What is Radiofrequency plus Microneedling?
Micro-needling it’s also called skin needling or collagen induction therapy, it is a minimally invasive procedure where a series of superfine injections of vitamin, minerals and amino/HA acids cocktails are delivered into the meso-dermal layer of the skin.
This infusion of ingredients nourishes and rejuvenates the skin whilst also stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, both essential for the skin elasticity.
Our advanced procedure also uses you own body resources or radio-frequency waves, it’s called radio-frequency micro-needling, this enhances the effects of standard micro-needling.
The skin that grows back is thicker and smoother. This can target:
appearance of large pores
texture and skin tone
scars from injury or surgery
moderate loose, sagging skin
Effective on all body parts.
Safe for all skin types.
Radiofrequency microneedling is considered safe, but it isn’t appropriate for everyone. You may be an ideal candidate if you:
- are in good health
- have early signs of aging
- have realistic expectations
Alternatively, you should avoid the treatment if you:
- currently or recently used Accutane
- have an active cold sore breakout
- have a skin infection
- have a moderate to severe skin disease (like psoriasis)
- are receiving chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- are pregnant
- are taking anticoagulants
- have a history of keloids, hypertrophic scarring, or poor wound healing
Microneedling + HA
- Small area from £125
- Medium area from £180
- Large area from £250
Microneedling + RF
- Small area from £220
- Medium area from £300
- Large area from £350
Microneedling + (Vampire Facial)
- Small area (under eyes) from £180
- Large area (full face or scalp) from £350