0% INTEREST FINANCE AVAILABLE
WHERE ART MEETS SCIENCE AND PASSION
Radiofrequency Microneedling Canterbury Kent
Who’s an ideal candidate for radiofrequency plus microneedling?
Radiofrequency microneedling is considered safe, but it isn’t appropriate for everyone. You may be an ideal candidate if you:
- are in good health
- have early signs of aging
- have realistic expectations
Alternatively, you should avoid the treatment if you:
- currently or recently used Accutane
- have an active cold sore breakout
- have a skin infection
- have a moderate to severe skin disease (like psoriasis)
- are receiving chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- are pregnant
- are taking anticoagulants
- have a history of keloids, hypertrophic scarring, or poor wound healing
How much does Radiofrequency Microneedling cost for skin resurfacing and skin rejuvenation ?
| ||Microneedling||Microneedling + RF |
|Small area from|| £125|| £300|
|Large area from|| £250|| £500|
- This treatment can improve skin texture and tone, refine fine lines and wrinkles and reduce scars such as acne or stretch marks while preserving natural appearance.
- The most commonly reported temporary side effects are redness, swelling, bruising, tenderness, tingling, numbness.
- Visible results may take between 2-6 weeks and vary between individuals. 3-6 sessions are recommended.
- Cold gel packs or a cold compress can be applied to reduce swelling and tenderness.
- Avoid exercise and heat treatments for 48h.
- Avoid makeup until skin has healed (min 48h).
- Avoid any acid based or retinol creams for 72h post treatment.
- Use a gentle cleanser after your treatment.
- Wear broad spectrum SPF 50+ for several weeks before and after your treatment. Your skin will be extra sensitive to the sun during this time.
Our multi award winning Clinic is located in Canterbury, Kent. Only half an hour drive from Ashford, Faversham, Sittingbourne, Broadstairs, Ramsgate, Whitstable, Dover, Folkestone, Hythe. Our Clients also travel from Maidstone & London.