0% INTEREST FINANCE AVAILABLE
WHERE ART MEETS SCIENCE AND PASSION
If you are looking for Semi Permanent Makeup treatment advice, then this is the right place to come!
Here is where you will find all the advice you need before, during and after your procedure.
Our Clinic is located in Canterbury, Kent. Only half an hour drive from Ashford, Faversham, Sittingbourne, Broadstairs, Ramsgate, Whitstable, Dover, Folkestone, Hythe. Our Clients also travel from Maidstone & London.
SPMU Advice & After Care guide | Semi Permanent Makeup Canterbury Kent
Contraindications in Semi Permanent Makeup
You know the state of your health better than anyone. If you have any medical issues that you feel might be a contraindication, then we suggest you get clearance from your doctor.
- Pregnant or nursing.
- Anaphylactic reaction history.
- Epilepsy, hemophilia, Liver / Kidney Disease, Aids, Anti Coagulants, Keloid Formation/ Scars, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Lupus Disease, Pacemaker, Clotting Disorders, Anti inflammatory medication, or a heart disease, diabetes uncontrolled. If your doctor feels your condition is under control you may request a letter stating that you are able to undergo treatment.
- Under 18 years old.
- Auto-immune disease.
- Cancer (Radiation / Chemotherapy).
- Glaucoma: You may not have eyeliner. Increased intra ocular pressure combined with pressure placed on the eye to apply eyeliner could be damaging.
- Mitral Valve Prolapse, Artificial Heart Valves or Artificial Joints or any person that requires prophylactic antibiotics before dental or other procedures will need consult their doctor and obtain a cover note prior to treatment.
- Have any other heart conditions: uncontrolled high blood pressure and poor general health would be special concern, you will need to see your doctor and discuss the procedure to gain pre-approval.
You must wait if you’ve recently had:
- Surgery: you will need to wait at least 3-6 months before treatment.
- Scars from surgery in the treated area or injury must be healed for at least one year prior to service.
- You must be off Retin-A or Retinols 30 days prior to appointment and avoid or or around the area for 30 days after for all spmu and laser treatments.
- Active Tan ( 30 days pre or post ) for all spmu and laser treatments. - If there are any blemishes, pimples, active cold sores, irritation of the skin of any kind, moles or other skin imperfections in or around the area of the procedure, Roxy will NOT be able to do the procedure until the blemish or area of concern is gone or the mole is removed and healed.
- Pregnant or nursing.
- On Accutane, Roaccutane (min 6 months wait before laser or cosmetic and medical tattooing).
- Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy.
SPMU After Care Guide
Following your facial enhancement it is essential that you follow proper semi permanent makeup aftercare advice.
To achieve the best results, please review the instructions below for your treatment area, and refer to them as necessary. If during the healing process you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me. Please click on the relevant button below for more information.
Your treatment will follow these healing phases:
Heal: as soon as your procedure is finished your body will start to heal. The skin will close and you may see a thin scab which protects the area whilst healing.
Peel: after a few days the scab will fall away and you will see pigment.
Fade: you will see a lighter hue of implanted colour. This colour will change over 4/6 weeks. In some cases eyeliner can disappear entirely during this phase.