Skin & Scalp Clinic
- Semi Permanent cosmetic procedures normally require multiple treatment sessions. For best results, clients will be required to return for at least one touch up procedure between 4 to 8 weeks after the initial procedure. Clients with oily, combine skin types or dermal fillers may require additional 3rd top up ( within 3 months since original treatment £50).
- All prices include your first Top Up (4 - 8 weeks after initial treatment). Your procedure is not deemed complete until you have had both treatments.
- A £50 deposit is required for all bookings to be confirmed. Booking subject to availability and a negative result from a skin sensitivity 'patch test'.
- 48 hours notice is required to change your appointment.
- Deposits are non-refundable for all cancellations.
- A patch test can detect delayed allergic reactions to our pigments and other products used during the procedure.
- There is £2 fee if you pay by card (at the Clinic). There is no extra fee if you pay by cash.
- Your specialist has the right to deny treatment if, in their judgement, the client’s expectations are unobtainable and may negatively affect their health and / or well being.
- Semi Permanent Makeup is a process with healing variables, therefore healed colour cannot be guaranteed.
- Semi Permanent Make up results can be unsuccessful on some skin types. This includes clients with large open pores or very oily skin.I can never guarantee results but I will always use my best judgement to obtain the best result possible.
- Additional work cannot be undertaken for min of 4 weeks, in order to allow the skin to fully heal.
- Your top up must take place at the latest 3 months after your initial treatment. Please note that after this period, if your makeup has completely faded new prices will apply.
- Sun exposure, future skin altering procedures, such as plastic surgery , peels, implants, and/or injectables may alter the appearance of your procedure.
- Any promotions / discount are not valid with other offers or promotions.