PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE 0% APR
EASY AS 1 - 2 - 3 !
Now you can pay in 2 or 3 instalments!
click here for more info and prices
* All prices include your first Top Up and consultation. Gold and Silver Package excluded.
Our Clinic is located in Canterbury, Kent. Only half an hour drive from Ashford, Faversham, Sittingbourne, Broadstairs, Ramsgate, Whitstable, Dover, Folkestone, Hythe. Our Clients also travel from Maidstone & London.
A beautifully applied eyeliner is fundamental in accentuating and enhancing the shape, colour and size of your eyes.
A skillful SPMU Eyeliner Tattoo will give you a perfectly applied eyeliner in your choice of thickness and style, that is waterproof, smudge-resistant and long lasting.
For those wanting a fuller-lash effect or who are nervous to commit to an eyeliner, a Lash Line Enhancer is another great option!
Eyeliner Tattoo Canterbury | Permanent Eyeliner Kent
SEMI PERMANENT EYELINER (SPMU)
Eyeliner tattoo define your lashes, creating the illusion of thickness, while emphasising the colour and beauty of your eyes.
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
The first step is to book your appointment online or alternatively over the phone. You will then receive your booking confirmation via email.
Consultation is free of charge if done as part of your initial treatment but can be done separately if you prefer (at a cost of £50).
Here is where you will find all the advice you need before, during and after your procedure.
SPMU EYELINER TREATMENT STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- When you arrive for your appointment we start with a consultation, discussing what you are looking to achieve and what is the most appropriate shape for you.
- Numbing cream is applied whilst you complete your consultation forms.
- The numbing cream is removed and the area that is going to be treated will be photographed.
- Measurements are taken and this enables us to draw in the new brow, lip or eyeliner contour and select a colour that will suit your face shape, skin tone and hair colouring. We work together on this part to achieve the most suitable results for you.
- When you are 100% happy with the shape, we will then go ahead and start implanting the pigment.
- After the treatment – we will discuss all important aftercare instructions and supply you with some aftercare balm.
- You are then invited to return back to the clinic 4-8 weeks after the initial treatment for a retouch procedure, this is to assess the result and add / correct any missing colour.
HOW MUCH DOES EYELINER TATTOO COST?
- CONSULTATION 30 min - Consultation is free of charge if done as part of your initial treatment but can be done separately if you prefer (at a cost of £50).
- PATCH TEST 15min - optional £15
- EXTRA TOP UP 2h - Extra Top Up ( within 3 months of original treatment). Highly recommended for clients with oily or combined skin type £50
- ANNUAL COLOUR BOOST 2h - We recommend to have a Colour Boost before the shape changes and the colour completely fades otherwise the process will have to be started again.
Within 1 year of original treatment (or last colour boost) £149
Within 2 years of original treatment (or last colour boost) £199
Within 3 years of original treatment (or last colour boost) £249
- GOLD PACKAGE Save £100 ! When you book any 3 treatments ( during the same appointment ) - Eyebrows, Lips, Eyeliner ( top or bottom ).
- SILVER PACKAGE Save £50 ! When you book any 2 treatments ( during the same appointment ).
- BEAUTY SPOT 45min - With any other treatment £50 or regular price of £75
- LASH LINE ENHANCER 1.5h - A subtle line that runs through the lash line. It’s not an actual eyeliner per se, it is there to give natural definition to your eyes, without the full eyeliner look. £275
- MEDIUM / LATINO EYELINER 2,5h - £375
- THICK LATINO EYELINER 2.5h - With flick or without £425
- DOUBLE EYELINER 2h - 2 Colours £575
- CORRECTIONAL WORK 2h - After different specialist ( per session - multiple sessions might be required ) from £150