SEMI PERMANENT EYEBROWS (SPMU)
SPMU Eyebrow tattoo also known as micropigmentation or digital microblading is an ideal treatment for those who have thinning, patchy or over plucked eyebrows and are particularly beneficial for alopecia or chemotherapy patients.
SPMU Brows are back and everyone’s talking about them!
Arguably your most important facial feature, eyebrows give your face character and expression, whilst framing and accentuating your eyes. Surprisingly however, the eyebrows are often our most neglected feature, seldom realising their full, brow-beautiful potential!
A Cosmetic Eyebrow Tattoo procedure will help you achieve your perfect arches, giving your entire eye area a lift. It is without doubt (short of plastic surgery), the quickest way to a more groomed and youthful appearance!
Eyebrow Tattoo Canterbury | Permanent Makeup Kent
Our Clinic is located in Canterbury, Kent. Only half an hour drive from Ashford, Faversham, Sittingbourne, Broadstairs, Ramsgate, Whitstable, Dover, Folkestone, Hythe. Our Clients also travel from Maidstone & London.
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE 0% APR
EASY AS 1 - 2 - 3 !
Eyebrow Tattoo from £100 ! Now you can pay in 2 or 3 instalments!
click here for more info and prices
* All prices include consultation and your first Top Up. Gold and Silver Package excluded.
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
The first step is to book your appointment online or alternatively over the phone. You will then receive your booking confirmation via email.
Consultation is free of charge if done as part of your initial treatment but can be done separately if you prefer (at a cost of £50).
Here is where you will find all the advice you need before, during and after your procedure.
SPMU TREATMENT STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- When you arrive for your appointment we start with a consultation, discussing what you are looking to achieve and what is the most appropriate shape for you.
- Numbing cream is applied whilst you complete your consultation forms.
- The numbing cream is removed and the area that is going to be treated will be photographed.
- We do not remove all eyebrow hair, only eyebrow hair that is not in line with the new shape.
- Measurements are taken and this enables us to draw in the new brow, lip or eyeliner contour and select a colour that will suit your face shape, skin tone and hair colouring. We work together on this part to achieve the most suitable results for you.
- When you are 100% happy with the shape, we will then go ahead and start implanting the pigment.
- After the treatment – we will discuss all important aftercare instructions and supply you with some aftercare balm.
- You are then invited to return back to the clinic 4-8 weeks after the initial treatment for a retouch procedure, this is to assess the result and add / correct any missing colour.
HOW MUCH DOES EYEBROW TATTOO COST?
- CONSULTATION 30 min - Consultation is free of charge if done as part of your initial treatment but can be done separately if you prefer (at a cost of £50).
- PATCH TEST 15min - optional £15
- EXTRA TOP UP 2h - Extra Top Up ( within 3 months of original treatment). Highly recommended for clients with oily or combined skin type £50
- ANNUAL COLOUR BOOST 2h - We recommend to have a Colour Boost before the shape changes and the colour completely fades otherwise the process will have to be started again.
Within 1 year of original treatment (or last colour boost) £149
Within 2 years of original treatment (or last colour boost) £199
Within 3 years of original treatment (or last colour boost) £249
- GOLD PACKAGE Save £100 ! - When you book any 3 treatments ( during the same appointment ) - Eyebrows, Lips, Eyeliner ( top or bottom ).
- SILVER PACKAGESave £50 ! - When you book any 2 treatments ( during the same appointment ).
- BEAUTY SPOT 45min - With any other treatment £50 or regular price of £75.
- COLOUR LIFT OR REMOVAL from £99 per session.
- POWDER EYEBROWS 1.5h - £300
- EXQUISITE HAIR STROKE EYEBROWS 2.5h - The finest nano hair strokes available on the market £325
- 3D HAIR STROKE EYEBROWS 2,5h - Very fine artistic hair strokes combine with shading £345
- CORRECTIONAL WORK 2h - After different specialist ( per session - multiple sessions might be required ) from £150