What makes Meso ME so effective?
Most skin treatments use products which sit on the surface of the skin and less than 20% of these products will be absorbed. The visible skin damage actually happens below the surface of the skin and this is also where the repair takes place. Meso ME substances are applied directly into the intersection between the epidermis and the dermis and here is where the highly effective ingredients target and repair the cause of the visual surface skin problems.
Unlike most other treatments it is a mechanised way to deliver active ingredients into the skin with minimal trauma and down time. The Meso plate has 18 needles which gently perforate the skin at a depth of 0.2-0.3mm to allow the active ingredients to penetrate.
Just like other skin needling treatments, Meso ME causes a micro trauma to the skin in order to force it into as state of repair. The body recognises that the skin has been compromised and immediately sends repair tools to the area. This promotes collagen (the good types 1 and 3) and elastin in the skin.
Although there may be a visible difference immediately, the effects of collagen stimulation can take up to one month to make a difference to the appearance of the area.
The treatment process
• Your treatment begins with a mild 5% AHA peel
• Once your skin is prepared and assessed, the selected serums are applied and gently infused into the skin – the treatment itself takes around 20-30 minutes
• Aftercare products are applied.
A course of 6 sessions is initially recommended, the first 4 sessions taken weekly, then monthly to maintain. Cost per single treatment is £60, save £60 when you book course of 6.
I will diagnose your skin and choose one of 2 serums:
• Meso ME MED: with hyaluronic acid and peptides to reduce wrinkles and to stimulate collagen production. Contains peptides to achieve a lifting result and hexapeptides to interfere with the formation of wrinkles. It is also great for small scars such a acne scars. Suitable for any skin type.
• Meso ME FRESH: is a sophisticated composition of vitamins, Q10 and amino acids which supplies the skin with essential nutrients which helps with keeping aging at bay. This is suitable for young skin which would benefit from looking fresher.
Best results can be achieved when combined with injectable mesotherapy.
Skin & Scalp Clinic
Benefits of Meso ME Skin Rejuvenation
• Instant visual results
• Gentle and precise
• Risk free
• Minimal downtime (less than 2 hours)
• Refreshes and rejuvenates
• Minimal trauma – maximum results
Any area of the skin can be treated but the most popular areas for treatment include:
– The face, neck, décolleté and back of the hands. For more effective and long-lasting results we recommend to combine with mesotherapy treatment.